Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's Wash Day!

It's about time to cleanse and retwist my 7-month old locs and I wanted to share the experience with you! I'm trying some new shampoo this go around (and I LOVED IT btw) and you'll also see my routine after my locs are clean (moisturizing, sealing, massaging, etc.).



One thing I've noticed after I shampoo my locs is that the ends are loose and my natural (curly) texture really expresses itself. Not that this is bad or anything but personally I love the budded ends so I wrap the curls around the loc's shaft and secure with loc jewelry. I know in time they'll loc but I thought I would give them some encouragement, lol.

Also, since the beginning of my journey I have pretty much been shampooing my locs every week or every other week and I want to challenge myself to go longer, so I'm doing a 4-week challenge... Lets see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics