We've moved to CurlyNuGrowth.com!
Check out the post on the new website, "OyinHandmade Shampoo Bar Product Review".
- Ingredients: Whole Avocado (minus the skin), Coconut Oil, EVOO
- Consistency: Very Runny
- Duration: ~30 minutes
- Pre-Shampoo: Yes
- Pre-Condition: No
- Cut the Avocado in half, remove the middle and the skin.
- Pour in about half the can of coconut milk.
- Pour about ~3 Tbsp of EVOO
- 4. Mix. I wish I had blended it, but you can use a fork and/or spoon to mash the avocado with the ingredients.
- 5. Saturate hair.
**FYI** This is really runny, so use a bottle or have a towel handy.
- 6. Let sit. Once I put my plastic cap on, I rolled up a few paper towels and put them around the edges so mix wouldn't drip out.
Aloe Vera Gel: Promotes hair growth, very moisturizing, unscented (no irritation)So I already had some two-strand twist in (done with Karen Body Beautful's - Hair Cream & Organic Coconut Oil) , and I took a few out and twisted them back with Aloe Vera Gel (AVG). Needless to say, but the AVG twists were beautiful !!