Thursday, August 13, 2009

Confessions of a Product "PJ" Junkie ..08/13/09

We've moved to CurlyNuGrowth.com!


Today at Whole Foods Market, I stumbled upon two GREAT products!

The first product is a shampoo by 'Pretty Natural, LLC' (http://www.prettynatural-inc.com):



The shampoo smells really nice and contains all natural ingredients! After shampooing my hair, it was really clean and their were no signs of drying, my hair was actually really soft and curl defined!



The second product I discovered is Aubrey Organics: Moisturizing Conditioner:



This conditioner works miracles! I used the Moisturizing Conditioner for Dry hair, because my hair has been shedding a lot lately and I wanted to use a conditioner that "restored moisture" to my hair; I definitely think this did the trick! This conditioner also contained 100% all natural ingredients! After the conditioner, my hair was extremely soft and easily detangled!

No comments:

Web Statistics