Saturday, August 8, 2009

Controversy & Education of Natural Hair...

We've moved to CurlyNuGrowth.com!


I am back from Paris, yay!!! Go here if you'd like to see pictures of the trip on fotki ! But while I was there, with no TV and many sleepless nights, I had a lot of time to think and explore YouTube! And in my exploration I stumbled upon the 'Good Hair vs. Bad Hair' debate on the Tyra Show and checked out many video responses to the show.


I strongly suggest you check it out (if you haven't already) @ YouTube (its broken into 5 segments) !! I may do a video response myself or post some comments because I have A LOT to say (but that's another post) !

Anyway, from those videos and video responses, I found a lot of other natural woman whose video journey's I will be subscribing to (will post later) and also a BOOK that I cannot wait to read!! The book is titled "Hair Story: Untangling the roots of Black hair in America" by Ayana Byrd & Lori Tharps. From the video responses and other book reviews, the book seems to be a GREAT read and highly recommended, so I am picking up my copy today!!

No comments:

Web Statistics