Saturday, May 24, 2014

[Review] Eden BodyWorks Natural Hair Oil

Did you hear tha not only is Eden BodyWorks continuing their Coconut Shea collection,  but they've added new products to the line up and I'm really excited to give them a try!


I've used several other products in this collection, mainly on my clients because I have locs, but I never really got to experience them myself. When I saw they added an oil, something that I could use, I was very thrilled! After my most recent shampoo and retwist I immediately grabbed the Hair Oil to give it a try.


Eden Body Works states that is oil is good for daily use to moisturize and shine. A few of the key ingredients are Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E; just putting it in my hand, the oil felt very smooth, lightweight and definitely packing a moisture sealing punch! What I also noticed when I massaged the oil through my locs and on my scalp was that a very little bit goes a LONG way!

After air drying my hair for a few hours, my hair still smelt good and had a nice sheen to it. Also when I touch my locs I can feel how moisturized they are, which I attribute to the oil sealing in the remaining water after shampooing my hair. I am definitely going to continue using this in my regimen this summer and glad to finally have a product that can be used in natural hair AND locs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics