Saturday, March 2, 2013

[Product Review] J. Pure Ultimate Skin & Hair Moisturizer

In the first "Wishlist Wednesday" post [HERE] I added the "J. Pure Ultimate Skin & Hair Moisturizer" and fortunately I've had the opportunity to try it out over the past few weeks!

Full Disclosure: The owner of J. Pure sent the J.Pure Ultimate Skin & Hair Moisturizer" to me for review. All opinions, thoughts, and recommendations are my own and I was not obligated to write a postive review.

The J. Pure Ultimate Skin & Hair Moisturizer is a homemade product, so first up let me share the ingredients:

  • Shea Butter
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Avocado Oil

So far so good! I love that the ingredients are all natural and no unnecessary chemicals were added to it. You also notice the first ingredient of the product is Shea-Butter and that pretty much describes the consistency, it's like soft whipped Shea Butter.



The website describes the product as:

"J.Pure Hair & Skin Moisturizer is formulated with 100% natural Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Avocado Oil. These ingredients were hand picked because they have the most nourishing and moisturizing properties. J.Pure is made without chemicals or alcohols which dry out your skin and hair.

Due to it highly moisturizing properties, shea butter is the best recovery for dry damaged hair. It will bring back vitality, suppleness and shine to your hair. Shea butter is known for soothing dry irritated scalp, a sealant for the hair, and protection from heat appliances. Since shea butter is all natural and so rich and moisturizing, it is ideal for baby care.

It is natural, gentle and soft for every type of skin, but it is amazing for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. It is perfect for after bath skin care and as a healer in case of eczema or diaper rash for babies and kids. Due to its high content in anti-inflammatory and healing components, Shea butter helps the healing of skin disorders and problems like: Eczema, psoriasis, rash, hives, insect bites, skin cracks, minor burns and cuts."
My Experience:

 I've been using the J.Pure Hair & Skin Moisturizer for several weeks and I can honestly say I LOVE it! At first, I used it incorrectly (not reading the directions) and applied the product to my locs without emulsifying first and there were globs of the product in my hair and I was like "this can't be right!". Then I read the directions (duh!) and everything has been smooth (pun intended) ever since, lol.



I use the J.Pure Hair & Skin Moisturizer to seal the moisture into my locs on a (almost) daily basis. If you're interested to learn exactly how to moiturize locs (twists or braids) you can watch my tutorial [HERE].


Overall, I would highly recommend the J.Pure Hair & Skin Moisturizer for traditional locs or loose natural hair because its a great sealant that easily emulsifies.


If you're interested in trying out the J.Pure Hair & Skin Moisturizer you can visit their website at JPureNatural.com; tell them Jojo sent you! :)

4 comments:

  1. nice write up. I need to try this product out! Thanks for the helpful info and the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking it out! If you do get some, definitely let me know how it works out for you! xo

      Delete
  2. I have been looking for a good moisturizer for a while now. I'll definitely look this one up! Thanks for the review!!

    http://delnatural-allthingshair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must give my testimonial as an avid J.Pure user. J Pure is the best for all your natural hair and skin needs! Its great on skin and has it glowing all day long. Its wonderful on hair and keeps my locs healthy. I even use it on my 9mth old son's skin and it keeps his sensitive skin health and from breaking out. I loves it!

    Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics