Monday, July 9, 2012

[Recap] Happy Nappy Day

Despite the rain and cloudy day, I did get a chance to make it to Nappy Nappy Day in Baltimore, MD. I think the rain scared a lot of people away or maybe I was just late because there was just a light crowd amongst a sea of products and accessories. 


There were poets and motivational speakers on the stage giving encouraging words to the attendees, so while we listened we did some looking around.



The one thing I really love about holistic events is that you can get pure ingredients, especially shea butter by the jar for a great price! 


The event wasn't as lively as it was the last time I was there, but I attribute that to the weather. Hopefully next year its bright and sunny and as vibrant as I remember! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics