Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Product Review | "Does WEN Really Work"?

So after trying out WEN on my Sisterlocks for the past 2-3 months I have put together a full review of the Cleansing Conditioner and the Re-Moist Intensive Hair Treatment.


Since I first tried the WEN products, I have been a fan of the amazing results that they provide. The Cleansing Conditioner leaves my hair soft and moisturized and when I couple it with the Re-Moist Intensive Hair Treatment the benefits are multiplied! Not to mention that time when I used the WEN products and sat under the Huetiful Hair Steamer [HERE]... talk about AMAZING!  
However, after taking the Sisterlocks Class I learned how products like WEN can be damaging to the integrity of Sisterlocks. As a result, I have stopped using WEN, but I still recommend WEN for loose natural hair and traditional locs, and especially color-treated hair. 
Check out the full product review [HERE] and let me know your thoughts or experiences with WEN! 

2 comments:

  1. I have had my sisterlocks for about 5 yrs so do you think Wen is safe for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your Sisterlocks are completely settled you can give WEN a try, but monitor your Sisterlocks to be sure there is no excess slippage or bunching of your hair.

      Delete

Web Statistics