Friday, February 3, 2012

First Friday at OyinHandmade


Today is First Friday at OyinHandmade, which means the shop is open from 5PM - 8PM for mingling and shopping! I stopped by after work to check out the new product designs and meet some new people! 


As soon as I walked into the shop, I noticed all the amazing products on display, entertainment on the television by ExitTheApple, and very positive art on the walls!

Message on the Magic Wall

OyinHandmade recently changed their packaging and its a lot more colorful and vibrant. I love how they include quirky messages into their brand; its makes it fun & fresh! 

New Hair Dew package
And to my surprise, they're even still selling the highly in-demand Sugar Berry Pomade! 

Sugar Berry Pomade!
Their displays are very well organized and it makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for! 

Whipped Shea Butter - One of my favs!

Whipped Pudding!
I love the new packaging for my all-time favorite refreshers! 

Juices & Berries, Frank Juice & Greg Juice!

Not only were you surrounded by great products, there were a lot of great people too! 

Amazing 'fro! 

I met up with Alex and Keeta at the shop and they were looking amazing, as usual! 


Keeta just got her hair done in City Twist by The Damn Salon and they looked GREAT! 


Of course, there was a lot of mingling going on and the bodacious 'fros were in full effect!




If you've never been to OyinHandmade in Baltimore, you should make a trip sometime! It's a really artsy and welcoming place! 

Of course while I was there, I brought a few things and if you're interested and checking them out take a look at the "First Friday OyinGoodies" post [HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics