Monday, February 6, 2012

First Retightening of the Year!


Retightening Time: 4 Hours
Sisterlocks Age: 15 Months
Time Between Retightening: 6 Weeks

The first retightening to start the New Year went really well! I definitely had a lot of nu growth going into my appointment; its something about winter time and my hair grows really fast. But my Sisterlock Consultant got it all done and still within our normal 4 hour period; she's really does her thing! Despite my Sisterlocks being kind of tight after my Retightening, I managed to come up with a few styles.




First style, I created with the Puff Bang x Basketweave Updo and you can check out more views of that style in the Hair Diary post [HERE].





Then, a few days later I created something similar to the Puff Bang x Basketweave Updo, except the Puff Bang kind of went to one side, but I liked it!

And continuing with the styling, I am participating in the 29 Styles Challenge [HERE] being hosted by the Naturalicious Blog, so I am doing different styles daily! You join check out my styles, as I post them on the CurlyNuGrowth Facebook Wall [HERE] or on Twitter via the #29StylesChallenge hashtag.

Hopefully, with all this styling and manipulation I don't have too much slippage, but I know it probably will be because I am already noticing some. You can check out the full update on my first retightening of the year on my YouTube Channel [HERE] or below....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics