Friday, February 17, 2012

Introducing...Goddess Gemz Sisterlock Journey

There are Naturalistas all over the world; Goddess Gemz is sharing her Hair Story from the United Kingdom!



How long have you been natural/ transitioning?
2 years

What or who inspired you to go natural?
My mum encouraged me and my aunts inspired me!

What products and/or methods are you currently using to maintain your hair?
I use coconut oil and distiller water to keep my hair moisturized.

What products have you tried and highly recommend?
Head & Shoulders menthol shampoo helped with my dry scalp.

What products (if any) have you tried and do not recommend?
Shea butter. It cakes up on my scalp and in my Sisterlocks.

What is one thing that you know now, that you wish you knew in the beginning of your journey?
I should have installed Sisterlocks when my Aunt's did. But since beginning my journey, it's teaching me patience.

What reference(s) do you frequent for information about products, advice, and/or tutorials about natural hair?
Curly locks blogs and various Sisterlocks related blogs & vlogs.

Anything else you'd like to share?
I love my natural hair do. It is THE best hairstyle I have ever had!!!

Stay Connected With Goddess Gemz
Twitter: @GoddessGemz



Sisterlocks Installation


If you're interested in being featured on the CurlyNuGrowth blog, submit your Hair Story [HERE].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics