Monday, January 14, 2013

My Locs are One Month Old!

As of January 9, 2013, my locs are now officially four weeks old! Yay! So far my journey has been really fun and full of new discoveries! In my latest vlog update, I discuss my experience swimming with my baby locs, my nighttime regimen, and how I control frizz and unraveling. 

Here are a few pictures of my baby locs at 1 month old...



In other news, my 4 year anniversary of being natural is quickly approaching! I am so excited and can hardly believe how fast time has gone by. With that being said, if you're just now beginning a new journey with your hair or have been natural for awhile, continue to stay encouraged and know that our hair is very versatile and fun, so embrace your nu growth and try something new for 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics